This past week I fell of my daily rituals wagon.
And I really felt it to. In so many ways.
Feeling grumpy and overwhelmed, not having the best sleep and buying into the stories of my ego to name a few. Basically riding the waves of being human! But I do find that I cope with the waves SO much better when I have my regular rituals in place.
This is a practice or more of a perspective that I often return to in my own intuitive journey and in sessions with my clients wanting to deepen their own intuitive connection.
I know I definitely don’t stop and celebrate the small and big wins enough.
I was voice messaging with a beautiful friend this week who in one of her messages was saying how proud she was of the things I’d achieved recently.
To me they were just things on my ‘Soul desired to do’ list that I was excited to get to and I hadn’t really taken time to step back and celebrate that I managed to get inspired, motivated and make time for them during this lockdown with 3 kids at home!
Happy Monday beautiful souls,
I ADORE the work I do and I am so in my happy place in clinic supporting beautiful souls to live their best life!
I have a few FAQ'S that I have been receiving lately that I want to share here with you today:
Feeling emotions can be damn hard.
As humans we generally don’t want to feel the uncomfortable stuff at all let alone long enough to fully process it.
But the truth is that when we do, we create a big shift.
Five powerful practices to support you to release old patterns (generational or other) that are no longer serving you in life so you can live a soul aligned intentional life.
Firstly how do we know we have old patterns to release?
Some signs are:
- We keep repeating/ attracting the same non-aligned decisions, relationships that don't serve us, we can't make headway towards our dream job/ relationship/ life experiences no matter what we try,
- We feel lost or stuck in life and like 'the world is against us' and we can't get to a space of trust and acceptance allowing the power of surrender and our soul to take the lead,
- We feel like life is a constant uphill battle to feel just ok, but we want to feel lit up, inspired and thriving instead!
If you're feeling in need of some grounding then this is for you.
Feeling ungrounded could fee like:
- A feeling of needing to do, do, do and not be able to stop (adrenal overload),
- Overthinking everything,
- Not being able to trust in your intuition or your self,
- Finding it heard to make decisions or to find clarity in situations,
Just to name a few.