Hibernate to heaL
It's time to give yourself permission to listen to what you need and honour ‘you’ whenever you can.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still learning to set boundaries and prioritise self care.
It's a journey, so go easy and show yourself a whole lotta self compassion.
I’m someone who needs my alone time to recharge, recalibrate and sort through all the feelings, energies and emotions from life.
Especially being an empath and feeling other people’s stuff, sometimes I let my guard down and do too much and then I need days where I hibernate to heal.
Today this looks like:
- Asking for help,
- Canceling commitments,
- Saying no to others to say yes to me,
- Feeling all the things,
- Staying in my pj's
- Having a cry (Always feel so good to release bottled up emotions with a good cry. And, there is actually scientific proof for this too believe it or not!),
- Letting go of old thoughts and patterns,
- Taking the ‘day off’ (as much as I can as a mumma bear),
- Basking in all the heat packs, essential oils, comfy flannel bed sheets, sunshine, some book reading and lots of baby cuddles .
How can you carve out some time to feel what’s rising to the surface?
Those emotions and feelings that are under the surface are calling for your attention to come through you.
It’s their only way out.
And your path to freedom.
What's your favorite self care practice? Share below, I'd love to hear.
Big love and hugs,
Leave a Reply.