Deep and nourishing self care creates peace and heart sace expansion that allows us to become more aware of our intuition.
This weekend has been about the many forms that self care comes in and my intuiton had been loud, loud, loud because of it.
Self care came in the form of socialising and laughter, alone time through which i recharge, time with my family filling my love cup, and some healing for my body.
For me this looked like:
- NIbbles and laughs with some new friends from my sons new school,
- A lazy winery lunch with some beautiful friends while our big babes hung out with their aunt and uncle,
- A sleepy afternoon nap,
- The gift of a sleep in from my hubby,
- A dry needling (similar to acupuncture) session in my zen den while I meditated to my fav sonesence track. Followed by some yin yoga on my fav state of bliss yoga mat,
- Cuddles and play time with my gorgeous babes,
- Some alone time to write down some downloads I've been receiving for my upcoming podcast series and some soul mapping,
- Daily meditation to heal and release some emotions.
What does self care look life for you?
How can you nourish you today?
Leave a comment below, i'd love to hear.
Big love and hugs, Steph xx
Leave a Reply.