We’re talking all things intuitive rituals over on the podcast in Episode 13 & Episode 14.
And in this series all about creating rituals from your soul I’m sharing with you:
- A simple ritual that shifted my mornings from anxious & overwhelmed to infuse a whole lotta peace & calm (episode 14),
- What happens when you fall of the ritual bandwagon, a fresh reframe of insight for you that I personally love! (episode 14),
- How to create intentional rituals using your intuition for your highest good (episode 13), and
- 3 simple steps to have you feeling aligned, in flow and loving your ritual practices (episode 13)
One of my personal rituals at the moment is reading every day. Reading brings me so much peace and calm and I love holding books in my hands (I can’t get into kindles! #oldschool ) I always have numerous books on the go and right now I have:
- An easy fiction chick lit by @janegreenauthor
- A fun, light hearted and so practical manifesting journey by @jordannalevin (highly recommend this one! I'm really loving it! Cant put it down!)
- And my fav spiritual text ‘a course in miracles’ for a dose of soulful guidance
Do you have any fav books on the go now? Or other rituals you’re loving?
Share in the comments, I’d love to hear.
Big love and hugs,